The Hidden One (my own project 2013)


It was my first idea of an ordinary coffee box. A typical coffee box looked like a mask and ghost. 



I planned my project. My short film is called 'The Hidden One.' 'The Hidden One is my own story under my copyright. 


I began my project's idea for a scripted story and rough draft storyboard in 2011 and later did research.




Then I drew with storyboard and animatic storyboard in September 2012. I worked much hard with animation for four months (July to November 2013). I used Adobe Flash, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro for my animation. I downloaded with music types from www.shockwave-sound.com. I used myself a female voice for female character. I used music types and female voice on them. I finished my animation's work in 24 November. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Deaf Man's work on the Snowman and the Snowdog

Happy Bunny (Project 2014) - 2D animation