The Making of Happy Bunny: 2D Animation

I was a 2D animation student at the Central St. Saints (known as University of the Arts London) in London. Steve Robert taught me a course. Robert was my excellent tutor. I passed with merit. I drew a rough draft of the animation papers. I painted the different backgrounds on my sketchbook and then used Adobe Animate. I worked very hard. I enjoyed drawing them very much.

I learned to draw animation with shadows on the ground, like a mirror. You take and play a ball and test yourself because the research is essential.

Used a Pencil and Animation Paper.


Used Adobe Animate.



Used Painting.

Used Adobe Photoshop.


I unltimately did to Adobe Animate.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Deaf Man's work on the Snowman and the Snowdog

The Hidden One (my own project 2013)

Happy Bunny (Project 2014) - 2D animation